Friday, January 7, 2011

A CHANGING IN NAME

Hello my none existent readers...and relatives who put up with this shit,
I am writing to inform you of the obvious name change to the title of my blog.
Upon thought on how to create traffic and how to not conjure images of fetal excrement...
I have decided upon a a more proper title. "The Raven on the Barbwire Fence."
Why?, you ask. Well, here is why...and you can quote me on this.

"because I felt like it."

The End,

Orion
the writer, editor and founder of this little piece of
nothing that floats subversively through an infinite count
of zeros and ones.

2 comments:

  1. Since i have been able to release negative self-talk,I am in charge of my life.I stand up for myself.I am living my own reality......Douglas Bloch

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then another day comes like today and i fight it off and it is hard but it makes us who we are

    ReplyDelete